Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Want to Ride My Bicycle I Want to Ride My Bike

...Or rather this cool, golf-cart-like-five-seater. Yeah, you read right. These sweet rides are available to rent in Park Napoléon III in Vichy. This odd cycle features three adult-sized seats and two baby seats in the front, two stirring wheels (of which only the left one stirs), four wheels, a canopy cover, a bell, a break, lights, and a mirror. Azra and I had a fantastic time riding this beast around the park. We sure got a lot of attention. I know Denny and Mel would have gotten a kick out of it, even if  it's not quite a motorcycle. :) This morning was absolutely beautiful, with blue skies, sunshine, and white fluffy clouds. Vichy surprises us each and every day!










3 comments:

beartifix said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

Dennis said...

Thanks for thinking of us.

Cody said...

love the bike thing...and the queen reference :D