Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunday Surprises

Sunday morning Amra and I hauled ourselves out of bed for a refreshing 6K run. Our initiative was rewarded with the discovery of a city-wide side walk sale. The streets of Vichy's center were lined with stands selling various items from food to accessories to clothing. What serendipity! Naturally, we indulged in some well earned shopping. Vichy continues to surprise us!

Proof
Rue de Wilson Packed with Shoppers
Haribo Candy- We're Fans
Bread, Cheese, and More
A Type of Nugget
Various Types of Sausages
Fresh Veggies
Amra has become a watch fanatic.
Is this Heaven?
Treating Ourselves to Lunch
Waiting for Pizza
The Best Pizza Ever!
The Loot!

4 comments:

beartifix said...

Fantastic! Everything looks great, especially those tomatoes. :)

Anonymous said...

The pizza looks wonderful. And if I were to find bread and cheese on the street, I would never go inside, I'm afraid. That is my idea of heaven. And my Caroline has also become a watch fan recently!

Dennis said...

You know the movie quote 'Is this heaven, No it's Iowa'.

Cody said...

HARIBO SIGN!!! Best. Gummie Bears. Ever.

It makes me smile that you ladies are twins even when you shop :-) very good haul