Monday, February 21, 2011

Frist Day of School

Finally, school has started. After taking a quick picture with Eddie, we walked the kilometer to school in the rain (a story to exaggerate to our future children and grandchildren). There, we had a quick orientation and a French placement exam. We made our way home around 12:30 pm where lunch was waiting for us (courtesy of Mama). In the afternoon, we were divided into our French classes. We will have intensive French classes for the first two weeks, after which we begin our business classes. We're happy to be in school again!
Konacno je skola pocela! Ujutro smo imale obilazak fakulteta, susret sa profesorima, i test iz francuskog jezik. Za rucak smo dosle kuci, docekala nas je mama sa corbom od krompira i tata na skajpu. Poslije podne dobile smo rezultate testa. Uspjele smo se kvalifikovati za najnapredniji nivo francuskog. Prve dvije sedmice studiracemo francuski a poslije ostale predmete. Drago nam je da je skola pocela.

Eddie and Twins

Left Side


Right Side 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading about your activities and the pictures. It makes me feel like you are just up the road. Thanks for recognizing me.

beartifix said...

Congratulations for the advanced placement! I'm proud of you, as always.

Cody said...

Grats on placing well, and good luck with the "intensive French"!

Anonymous said...

Hi, girls! Some of my co-workers and I found your blog via Ena's, and we are really enjoying your adventures. I have to admit that seeing your pristine Eddie in the photos makes me feel a bit guilty that mine is in my office with his head resting in the mouth of a foam-rubber shark. Love the trench coats!